Saturday, May 12, 2012

Go green

And that's not just the motto of Greenpeace. Today I went to the forest to pick some mushrooms up with my parents. To be honest, I was really waiting for this trip, as I'm always so excited about the "quiet hunting". But today we were totally unlucky with the weather: it was raining cats and dogs and in 5 minutes I was wet from feet to head.

Also there weren't too many mushrooms, so we came back home a little disappointed. But, personally I enjoyed the forest sooo much. I suppose I haven't seen and notice its beauty for a long time! It was absolutely wonderful and stunning! I've taken some photos of it on mobile, so the quality isn't good. But I hope you'll just understand what I mean.

PS: Tonight I'm gonna watch the old "Sherlock Holmes" shot by the English. Well, let's look what he's gonna be in the 21st century, since I haven't watched it, teehee!

No comments: