Friday, May 11, 2012

So Brit!

Wow. Today I met some of my classmates. And guess what? They haven't changed at all! That was a kind of surprise for me because every year I used to find them grown upper and become smarter :D Well, we'll see their intelligence in 2 days when our studies begin. This summer starts so soon, though I don't think these holidays were the best I ever had. However, I had 2 weeks of relaxation in the village and 3 weeks of heat and sea in Ukraine. I met some good people, though we don't keep in touch. They will always be in my memory as they were this spring. But, stop! The spring days haven't ended yet, tomorrow's gonna be a day of preparation for the school. I still hope to make my time for a walk with my friends. I haven't seen one of them for a month! he returned yesterday.

And let's turn to my post now. I found out the brand "People Tree" by Emma Watson and some other designers from her team. The best thing about the collections of hers is that they were made of environmentally friendly materials and the clothes will be with the sign "fair-trade". This means that it was made without any deception of workers on factories in Bangladesh. Well, my post might look like advertisement but I'm just impressed. To cut my story short I'm gonna post some photos of Emma in the clothes of People Tree. She looks amazing and the stuffs are awesome :) Enjoy!

PS: for more information, People Tree.

No comments: