Sunday, May 6, 2012

Warm greetings

Topshop dress, River Island cardigan

Hi, everyone! Nice to meet you in my blog. This is my very first blog and I'm quite nervous. I don't like writing about what's going on in my life or simply in my head yet my bestfriend, who also has been blogging for quite long time, forced me to make one too so that we can share the same thing in the same atmosphere. Really, I don't even know what kind of crap I'll write once the blog has created :/ But yeaaah, Sera gave me an option I couldn't resist. I'm gonna make it all about me and fashion--fashion blogging has been on trending so why not?

My name's Venus Skylar. I'm a newly-in college girl and hopefully, can make the world of writing in a success. I'm a student of Faculty of Philosophy, Department of Aesthetics at SPb State University, and (still) trying to write a book about fairytales. Wish you can hang with me more than 5 seconds.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: