Monday, May 7, 2012

Great minds

"Only great minds can afford a simple style."

Well, as you see this quote of Stendhal becomes totally right these days! As for me, I absolutely agree, 'cuz I prefer wearing simple and comfortable clothes rather than the trendy one. Today was a day of relaxation. My hectic days still haven't ended but, you know, I'm trying to rest for all the following months of studying. I watched "The Lovely Bones", one of the greatest creations of Peter Jackson. This story was so touching that I had to keep in mind it was just a movie. At the beginning I just thought that the costumes were great: the atmosphere of the 70s' made me thought about fashion and modern trends. Also I was surprised by the combination of blue and yellow colours in the clothes of the main heroine. They matched each other so good, that I think I'm gonna try this combination in my own style. But later I was so impressed by the entire action that I forgot about everything else. And I couldn't stay quiet when at the end the murderer perished! Yahooo! :) Anyway, here are the photos of our yesterday's walk~

1 comment:

Ally O said...

Привет!
Поздравляб с блогом (очень интересный)!!!
Все замечательно...

Hi again!
Let's follow each other,
Hope to hear from you soon
xoxo
Ally O

Let's follow each other,
Hope to hear from you soon
xoxo
Ally O
http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com